Don Martin, LM
Graduated Services Real Estate
My name is Don Martin, author, speaker, and Broker/Owner of Martin Properties. Since there is a possibility you may hire me someday, please consider this a sort of resume, if you will.
- Licensed, full-time real estate since 1984, more than thirty years. (GOOGLE us- we’re not obscure, new-comers to this business.)
- Vanderbilt University and Peabody Demonstration School (University School)
- Christ Church on Old Hickory Blvd over twenty five years.
- Married over thirty five years.
- I answer my own phone unless I am in church or with a customer.
- HUD certified as Buyer’s Agent
- PUBLICLY certified as a LISTING MANIAC – (LM) Seller’s Agent
- You probably won’t find me at a retreat trying to get in touch with myself. I’d rather get in touch with you.
- Fairly stable. I keep my promises. I stay in touch. I return calls.
- My work carries a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
- Hardest Working Man in Real Estate, the DEAN of Graduated Services Real Estate
- I treat your business as the blessing that it is to me.
- I save people TONS of MONEY!
Don is available to speak about real estate to your group or workshop.
Please call us at (615) 973-8970
BOOKS available at www.Amazon.com/author/donm
“The NEW Real Estate, and 10 SECRETS that will put MONEY in YOUR POCKET!” (Even though, up until now, houses only COST you money.) ISBN-13: 978-1494983109
He is a really nice guy.